The Farm House Cafe
Join us for a relaxing breakfast or lunch, Wednesday through Saturday, 8am to 2pm We have one menu you can order from all day!
You do not need a reservation for cafe meals, only SUNDAY BRUNCHES AND DINNERS. If you are coming with a large party, 6 or more people, we greatly appreciate a little advance notice to be able to set a table for you.
Our cafe features many of the foods we grow and produce here on the farm.We change the menu weekly to use the most seasonally available Maine grown fruits and vegetables. We also preserve fruits and vegetables for off season use.
Whether we are serving a traditional Maine dish or something more worldly, it will all be made with the freshest, local ingredients. A sampling of our cafe menu includes:
- Local Egg Sandwich with cheese & choice of bacon/sausage on our English muffin
- Cheesy Scramble: 2 farm fresh eggs scrambled with Balfour Farm cheese, home fries, bacon/sausage and choice of house made bread
- Cassoulet: traditional hearty fare made with Balfour Farm Organic chicken, local sausage, Maine grown beans and vegetables
- The Farm House Grilled Cheese on house made bread, bacon, roasted tomatoes, and served with a roasted red pepper sauce
- Breakfast burrito- the filling may change weekly, but you can count on it always being tasty!
- Beet & Sweet Potato Latke with seared carrots, apples and cultured cream
- Stuffed French Toast- sometimes it is pumpkin, apple cinnamon, or blueberry, but it is always stuffed with our Bevre soft cheese and served with warm maine Maple syrup.
The Farm House cafe is available for group functions. Contact Heather at (207)679-7000 to discuss how we can meet your needs and make your event a success!